I’m an engineer by schooling and nerd of some repute. I’m old enough to have dabbled with tubes, yet young enough to play with computers and smart phones.
As a recreational thinker, I decided to try to make some sense of all the twitter quotes that are zipping around, and so Philosiblog was born (which was shortened from “Philosophy, I blog”).
Come and join me on a journey of exploration and examination; of quotes and how they apply to our life in modern times.
Here at my blog, we will:
- explore the philosophy of life, and how to apply it to your life
- consider your thoughts and ideas about philosophy
- explore why philosophy is still useful in the modern world
- consider what is philosophy and how it can help to you
- explore your life, as philosophy broadens your horizons
- consider philosophy as an approach to life’s problems
- explore great philosophy quotes of the past and of the present
- consider saying “help me philosophy” when you don’t know where else to turn
Are you ready? Let’s go to my blog!