Just one of those weeks…

Nope, it’s not a quote. It’s just my life. Spent most of this week in the hospital (blood clot in the lungs – in my case, not very dangerous – they were very small), and will spend the rest of it recovering. I’ll be back soon. Until then, there is a search button in the corner you can use to keep yourself amused. What is your favorite quotation? Have I tried my hand at it? Only one way to find out, right?

12 Responses to Just one of those weeks…

1. annelies 6 January 2015 at 10:05 pm #

Get better soon. I really enjoy your posts!

• philosiblog 17 January 2015 at 10:10 pm #

I’m getting better. Trying to get a couple of other things done before getting back to the blog. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

2. Kimberly Walker 11 October 2014 at 1:05 am #

You will be in my thoughts and in my prayers. Just keep your thoughts positive and choose to see all of the good because negativity will not help you regain health.

• philosiblog 14 October 2014 at 5:24 am #

Thanks. I’m doing better, but keeping very busy at work and at home. I have some ‘homework’ I’m doing to improve the blog, and then I’ll be back at it. Certainly before the end of the year.

Thanks for sticking with me. Don’t forget that in my absence, there are over 1200 posts to rummage through. 8)

3. Thileep Logan 19 August 2014 at 9:11 am #

Get well soon my friend. The other day I read you reached 1200 posts. I hope you won’t stop till you reach a million and maybe even go further.

• philosiblog 19 August 2014 at 4:04 pm #

Thanks for the kind words. I’m getting better and better, and approaching normalcy. 8)

I doubt I’ll get to a million (that’s 333,333 weeks, or over 6000 years at 3/week, and still over 2700 years for 7 days a week).

4. Flyweight333 18 August 2014 at 11:33 pm #

Good luck and hope you getting better soon.

• philosiblog 19 August 2014 at 4:01 pm #

Thanks. Doing better every day, back to normal by next week, I hope.

5. microrrelatososhortstories 15 August 2014 at 6:11 am #

I went through that a while back and discovered how lungs heal themselves, in my case, the blood clot got trapped in the lower section of my right lung and it cut the blood supply to it, my lung was dying but the 5 month treatment got me all better, thank God… As will you 🙂 sending best vibes and healing thoughts, Alexandra

• philosiblog 19 August 2014 at 3:58 pm #

My understanding is that the lungs have redundant blood supplies, and can do a great job of eventually clearing clots. Glad to hear you are doing well.

6. Kendra Francesco 15 August 2014 at 3:45 am #

I’m sending you good thoughts for your returning health.